Return and Cancellation Policy for Jack Bosch Land Profits
We offer our clients with the following return options based on the type of product or manner in which the product was purchased.
Our Products and Subscriptions include, but are not limited to:
- Online Training Courses - Land Profit Generator 2.0
- Refund request must be made by submitting the return request
form located at www.ReturnJacksStuff.com within 30 calendar days from the time the course was purchased.
- Refunds only apply to purchases made through our company and do not extend to 3rd Party Vendor purchases
or purchases made on a Secondary Market. Including products or services that we may promote
(which are not property of Jack Bosch Land Profits).
- The refund process requires you to return the physically shipped portion of the course, for example
the Land Profit Generator 2.0, Quick Start Guide, must be returned to our fulfillment center.
(See the Physical Products section for more details).
- Online access to the course material will be disabled as part of the refund process.
- Physical Products (see product list above)
- To return a physical product that was shipped to you,
you must first create a Return Request by filling out and submitting the form
on www.ReturnJacksStuff.com then follow the instructions to ship the product
back to our fulfillment center located in Terre Haute, Indiana (USA)
- instructions are provided on the www.ReturnJacksStuff.com website.
- Approved refunds are processed after the product has been received
back to the fulfillment center in Terre Haute, IN. Once we receive notification
of the product being received from our warehouse - we will refund the purchase
within 7 business days either to the CC that was charged or by check to
your mailing address on file.
- Live Event Ticket Sales
- Refund request must be made by submitting the return request form at www.ReturnJacksStuff.com
within 30 calendar days prior to the event date.
- VIP Live Event Tickets are Non-Refundable
- Land Profit Maximizer Workshop Live and Virtual Workshop
- There is no refund for the 2-Day Intensive Training Workshop, but rescheduling to a different event date is possible on a case by case basis.
- Coaching Program
- There is no refund for the Coaching Program
- Live Event Product Purchases (Land Profit Generator Event)
- Refund requests must be made by submitting the return request form at
www.ReturnJacksStuff.com within 3 calendar days from the time of the purchase.
- Refunds only apply to purchases made through our company and products
that we offer and do not extend to 3rd party vendors, products, or services.
- Coupon vouchers will not be treated as cash, only the amount paid is applicable to the refund.
- NOTE: Excluded from 3 calendar day return policy at live events is the
purchase of the Land Profit Generator 2.0 product. This return policy is
stated above as 30 calendar days from purchase date.
- The refund process requires you to return the physical portion of the course to our
fulfillment center. (See the Physical Products section for more details) or
to a staff member at our event during the event itself.
- Live Event Product Purchases (Hosted By 3rd Party)
- Refunds are subject to the Hosting Parties refund process.
- Please contact the Hosting Party about their refund policy.
- If you purchase the Land Profit Generator 2.0 product at a 3rd party hosted event refunds are subject to the 3rd party vendor's refund policy.
- Special Promotional Offers and Package Deals
- Discount promotional offers, limited time offers, package or product bundle
offers can be returned within 15 calendar days of the date of purchase.
- Refund request must be made by submitting the return request form at
www.ReturnJacksStuff.com within 15 calendar days from the date of the purchase.
- Subscription and Memberships
- You can request to cancel a subscription at any time by filling out the cancelation
form at www.ReturnJacksStuff.com (there is no refund once a product subscription has been billed).
- Cancellation requests are typically processed within 5 business days. Billing is
paused at the time the cancellation form is successfully submitted.
- NOTE: Partial Billing Period for subscription products are non-refundable.
- Refunds do not apply to 3rd party vendors, products, or services.
- Refund requests are time stamped with the date and time, when the
online form is submitted. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your request.
- Please note that official transactions from our company appear as
"Jack Bosch Land Profits" on your credit card statement.
When a client submits a Return Request or Cancellation Request, we first offer technical
support and attempt to resolve any other concerns. If a refund is still desired, you will
need to submit your refund request by filling out and submitting the Return Request form
online at www.ReturnJacksStuff.com.
Or, by mail by sending a written request to:
Orbit Publishing, LLC
20860 N. Tatum Blvd #300
Phoenix, AZ 85050
(Written requests must be postmarked within 30 calendar days of purchase).
Return instructions and/or proof of refund will be sent to you from our office
digitally by email. Returned items will NOT be accepted without prior approval from our office.
Audio and video courses include various anti-fraud devices and technologies designed to prevent illegal
copying. If ANY of these anti-fraud devices are determined to have been opened, cut, tampered
with or compromised in any way, Jack Bosch Land Profits will NOT accept the product for a refund.
Copyright © 2022 Orbit Publishing, LLC DBA Jack Bosch Land Profits All Rights reserved.
No part of this website or this document may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or
used in any way other than what is outlined within this website under any circumstances.
This page was last revised on: 2021/02/15